Jump to content

Slow Soundqubed SHCA Chevy cobalt build


Recommended Posts

Posted

I ripped out my system and plan on a better reinstall. Cleaner wiring, better box, and a few upgrades. Old box was rear facing with a center slot port. Five cubes first tuned at 40 hertz. Then I added wood till it was down to 35 hertz. Sounded better but port was too small. This time around I want front facing sealed off trunk. Tuned to 35 hertz but MOAR port. About 16-17 square inch per cube.

Equipment from first install

2 hdc3-12

Aq2200

Pioneer head unit

Big three in xs power cca 1/0

This time around

Same subs and amp (maybe upgrades in future)

Replace all wires with sky high ofc

Soundqubed 6.5 pro audio mids

Soundqubed super tweeters

Q4-90 mids and high amp

40 sq ft q-mat to start

Same head unit for now but upgrade in future

Tweeters will go in the a pillars and this will be my first time fiberglassing

Ok now how do I post pics

Posted

Use an image hosting site such as photobucket, copy the "IMG" link and paste it here in your post. If you need better instruction than that, there's a thread on here explaining it in detail with pictures.

Posted

Looked at that thread I am trying to use photobucket but I can't get it working I am just on my phone. I see there is a app. I will see if I can get that working. Is there any other ones that work other than photobucket

Posted

Glad you figured it out.

Now get to work. I'm always in for a soundqubed build ;) check out my build log if you feel like it. It's not great, but it makes me happy.

Posted

@reedal. I have looked through your build log. I am to a Soundqubed fan. I have been lurking on this site for awhile but not active at all. I figure since I am going a lot deeper into this build might as well share it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 974 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...