Broke_Audio_Addicts I'm too broke for this shit slow-mo 2002 Silverado build.

Nah I'm gonna give it a nice easy life and it's going to give me some awesome sound with all that headroom.

Isn't the reason they make amps this size so you can get decent power at 8 ohms anyways?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Sounds like a plan.

I'll run two 6v lantern batteries in series as well for my bank.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

tuned in for sure! Love my Xcon. seriously considering 2 12" D or Gcons for my Deville. Can't wait to see your progress.

01 Suburban Z71 - 5.3L - Black - 6" Lift on 35's - Pioneer H/U - Kicker Mids, 8" Polk sub.

Past rides-

07 Avalanche - Sunburst Orange - 4/6 Drop - Pioneer AVH-X5600 - 2/0 Royal Excelene - T/M fuse blocks - Stock and Singer 350 Alts - 4 Kinetik 1800 - Crecsendo BC5500 & S800.4 amps - 2 Tantric HDD 18's.- RE XXX 6.5 comps

01 Grand Vitara - V6 - 4x4 - Pioneer H/U - Incriminator 6.5 Comps - SSA XCON 18 - Skar 1500.1 & 84.4 amps - Singer 160 Alternator - Optima Yellow top..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

And yet another change, the helix amps are out of this build and will be used in my caliber and the truck will be getting a t600-4 to match the t2500-1.

Also at this point nothing will be happening with the truck build till after winter.

Archived