Second Skin Audio

Sub suggestions for jeep

JoeJeep

im more than willing to bet that you can get loud and low for cheap with a 1 sub setup.

if you have enough room. try and find a used 18 and if a custom box design allows to be made and installed in the rear of your jeep id say go for it.

you can get a 1 sub setup that will pound hard and be louder than most 2 12's setups for cheaper as well.

After a lot of back and forth and only finding two sites to buy the crescendo from (factory direct being one) I'm thinking about the soundqubed Q1-2200.2 with the HDC315, I'm assuming you didn't suggest the Q1-1200D for the HDC315 because it would be underpowered? I like the idea of matching the brands although I'm sure it doesn't make a difference but the savings helps too lol.

After a lot of back and forth and only finding two sites to buy the crescendo from (factory direct being one) I'm thinking about the soundqubed Q1-2200.2 with the HDC315, I'm assuming you didn't suggest the Q1-1200D for the HDC315 because it would be underpowered? I like the idea of matching the brands although I'm sure it doesn't make a difference but the savings helps too lol.

Underpowering subs is kind of a misnomer. When you are playing music through your sub its almost never getting full power so in that respect almost all subs are underpowered. The Q1-1200D would work fine for the HDC315, the difference being that you could use the Q1-2200 if you wanted to.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Understood. I remember reading about that now the, whole underpowering subs, forgive me for not using a better term. I understand that the Q1-1200d would be at its limits with the HDC315 whereas the Q1-2200.2 has "room to play with" so to speak. Thanks for all of your help.

Archived