SOTM Winner August Sundown Audio System

So i finally got in the system from sundown, however with a few twist. They actually held off on shipping to send out the Version 3 SA-12's. They will be going into my sisters 2005/06 Jetta. She does need new mids and highs, & could probably use a 4 channel. These are things that we have to discuss when we have some time. Been a pretty rocky past 2 months, with my girlfriend in the hospital with our baby. To then having him, 2.5 months early. To my grandpa getting sick and ending up in the hospital, to dying early this morning. All while trying to keep up with work, & plan baby showers and see my kid every day in the hospital. So the build probably wont be till next month, assuming i have some time before peak hits for work.

Also wanted to give a special shoutout to Steve, for putting on SOTM, Tony for getting things taken care of, & Sundown for being the sponsor aswell as jacob being cool & sending out the V3 SA-12's! :good:

Anyways The system will consist of

Kenwood headunit

(Most likely rockford mids & highs)

Skyhigh wiring

Ported box

(hopefully) Alpine 4 channel

Of course

SA-12's

& SCV 1500

Tuning with DD-1 & CC-1

But anyways on to pics B)

IMG_0183_zpslfy0teoi.jpg

IMG_0184_zpsymwa5gmz.jpg

IMG_0187_zpssqba5ffh.jpg

IMG_0188_zpsyzsrnkjq.jpg

IMG_0182_zps1ekboc6f.jpg

IMG_0177_zpsn1ux4mcb.jpg

IMG_0179_zpsmxr1eezr.jpg

Sorry to hear about the things going on with the family, keep your head up man. Nice equipment.

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

Archived