Second Skin Audio

Getting the best box for 2 sa x-15

Joe.l

hello I have a 2001 Ford Explorer..I have 2 sa x15's d4 and a saz 3500d.i have upgraded my battery and have added a second in the back.alternator is s 270 with the big 3 under the hood.all wire is zero.My woodworking skills are superb as I am a carpenter of 16 years. Workable space in the back is 41" w side to side and 40" front to back. The current box is subs up port back. What would be the best ideal box?

Well what's "ideal" can be different things to different people. What do you use your system for? (Competition, daily driver, etc) What kind of music do you listen to?

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Most of the music that I will be listening to will be low-frequency remix songs.usually I have the subs turned off because the kids are in the car.. When I do have it on it's just to hear some good low-frequency bass.as far as the box it's actually one that you did Joex back in 2014.. The measurements are

External height= 15 in

External width= 40 in

External depth =23

Port width is 5 in

Basically I just want to make sure that I'm building the right box for the right subs..I will probably never compete but of course I'd like to wow a few friends..thanks for your time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived