2000 Chevy Blazer

ALT. - Mechman 270amp

DECK - Pioneer DEH-P4000UB

INTERIOR - Infinity Reference 6020cs

INT. AMP - RF P400-4

SUBS - 2 15" RF Punch P3s

SUB AMP - RF T1000-1bd

REAR BATT. - Stinger SPP1200

Just a lil sum sum to get me back in the game!!

it pisses me off because in the description he says "we hate the sub and it should die"

why not sell it for 30$ and drag a sony Xplod down the street. THAT would be funny!!

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

The sub deserved it, it was just a HE or DVC model... lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

People do wierd things, I mean hell Meade threw a 18" BTL threw his cars back window... well, hit his window with the sub

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

agreed funny yet stupid..................would of been better if when bouncing if it hit into the truck................THAT would of been hilarious

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

People do wierd things, I mean hell Meade threw a 18" BTL threw his cars back window... well, hit his window with the sub

Yeah but he was replacing the back windshield anyways and the subwoofer wasn't harmed at all. Haha, some of us (including myself) are acting as if subwoofers have lives and shouldn't be abused. lol

Edited by cichlidfort

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings