Jump to content

Getting this "kid" thing figured out.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Josie found me at the show. Like she always does. Shes a rad lil girl. She quickly stole my keys, and started the pile. She did need some help with the deck. I asked her "what ya wanna hear?" She said STICK EM !!!. lol, ok. She gets to pick the song, dude gets the knob. They took turns. (volume is down 4 from full, before you all go nuts on blowing childrens ears. Not to mention, her dad is louder than me :)

Posted

lmao even kids wont bail out

i bet at the right freq they wouldve been outta there

Posted

That's awesome. I like at 0.23 Kid is like i got this. Aint loud.

Stick Em is a brutal track.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Posted

That's awesome. I like at 0.23 Kid is like i got this. Aint loud.

Stick Em is a brutal track.

They pops on team DEF JAM.... lol.. my shits weak..........

Great kids, and great parents. I feel honored to hang with such people. Dig the audio community. Such killer people.

EDIT- watch her gulp air, at just the right time....... she gets it. Home boy, just wants more.....lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2439 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...