htx kustoms Posted April 14, 2008 Report Posted April 14, 2008 I just cant figure it out on how to wrap a plain square box does ne-one know of a good How-to on this thanx....... Quote
SPL2K Posted April 14, 2008 Report Posted April 14, 2008 I just cant figure it out on how to wrap a plain square box does ne-one know of a good How-to on this thanx....... I think elemental designs has a tutorial or a video on their website. I remember seeing one somewhere like that. Quote Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.
Torres Posted April 14, 2008 Report Posted April 14, 2008 http://www.fiberglassforums.com/showthread.php?t=182 here's a forum tutorial if i cant find the ED vid Quote
Amalan Posted April 14, 2008 Report Posted April 14, 2008 ED vid part 1 http://www.edesignaudio.com/elementaldesigns_carpet1.php part2 http://www.edesignaudio.com/elementaldesigns_carpet2.php very informative vid, its what i used when i wrapped my first box. Quote
htx kustoms Posted April 14, 2008 Author Report Posted April 14, 2008 THANX Bruthas thats one of the best How-To videos i've watched its such an easy task I just couldnt figure it out... It helps a lot to watch someone do it first then I canpick it up and do it... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.