How To Get Music Off Your Ipod

DISCLAIMER: I know Apple technically doesnt want u doing this...HOWEVER i believe that if im going to drop 200 bones on a damn device that store MY OWN purchased music, i better be able to get the bitches off when i want to...I am not encouraging you to share music , this is only a last resort way to getting music off your ipod to ur computer in the event that it deleted ur music, crashed etc...

OK im going to show u a little trick to getting music off your ipod....Putting music on it is fairly simple, but getting it off, not so simple but heres some tips to get music off it without using any programs...This is for PC users FYI...MAKE SURE YOUR IPOD ISNT PLUGGED IN AT THIS TIME...

1. Open up task manager (Cont+alt+delete)....Now click on the "processes" tab....

2. Whether you know it or not, there are two programs running when u install iTunes named "iTunesHelper.exe" and "iPodService.exe"....they basically make sure they hide the music files on you iPod so u cant get them off......find them in the processes tab, right click them and click "end process tree"....

3. Now plug in your iPod...go to My Computer and click on the "Tools" tab at the top of the screen abd click"folder options"....a little box will appear, click on the view tab and find where it says "show hidden files and folders" click it and then click apply....now double click on your iPod in My Computer and click on the folder called iPod Control...Now find the music folder and drag it on to your computer (wherever u want it stored...i just dragged mine onto my desktop...)...waint while it copies the music...

4. Now open up iTunes and add the new folder to the library...DONE

anyhow i hope this is EZ enough to follow lol...Again thos is for a last resort...not intended for u lil fuckers to be sharing music lol...Enjoy :)

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

in the case that your comp crashes....no...this wasnt meant for sharing...im not tryna get this thread killed :(...

Eclipse cd7000

hmm. interesting.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

cool for sharing ipods.

then again I have about 500 gigs of music, but this is pretty neat.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

i've never needed to end the ipodservice process, i just "show all files and folders" and its right there

the older ones dont block the files, i have the new nano "square" one and it blocks them unless u end the services...

Eclipse cd7000