2014 Camaro

Michael568

I have upgraded most of my car stereo system.

JL Audio XD600/6v2

-6ch for speakers (75rms)

Alpine SPS-110TW

-In the pillers. (tweeters 100rms)

Alpine SPS-619

-In the rear deck. (3way 6x9 85rms)

JL Audio JX500/1D

-1ch for subs (500rms)

JL Audio 10W0v3-4

-2 subs (300RMS 10")

I am looking at changing out the 6.5 Boston Acoustics speakers, in the lower doors. Should I go with Alpine Type-R or RF Punch 6.5. Keep in mind I already have the highs covered with the tweeters so, I'll be running coaxial speakers in the lower doors. I'm tempted to go with the RF because of the tweeters being different however, that is the same reason I'm not sure if I should just go all Alpine. Any input would be great.

Also, since I have kept the factory Panasonic head unit, I'll be also installing the RF 3Sixty.

I would run a mid bass in the door not a coax

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Budget?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Thats a pro audio speaker. I dont think that is what you are looking for.

Archived