Jump to content

Choices?


mcfalcon

Recommended Posts

Posted

I recently aquire a set of Rockford P165 coaxial and a pair of T3 mids. The T3 have no crossovers or tweets. I plan on getting some later.My amp I'm running is a Phoenix gold v754. It's ratings are:

4 ohm:75×4

2 ohm:130×4

All speakers are 4 ohm and will be run on a seperate channel because that's how I already have it wired.y dilemma is right now until I do some glassing I can only run 1 pair. The P165 coaxial are rated at 55 watts rms. The T3 is rated at 125 watt. So should I just use th coax with gain down for now or run just the T3 with no tweets?

Still learning but have started gathering.

Posted

Any opinions are helpful and appreciated.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Posted

id think you have a huge mid sound stage with very little highs to compensate for it if you were to run both

2000 Ford Ranger Sport Ext

Digital Designs DD915J

4.91 net birch box, inch port @ 33hz

FSD FZ2600

FSD FZ100.4

Pioneer DEH80PRS

PRV Audio 6MB200-4 6-1/2" Midbass Woofers

Tymphany BC25SC08-04 1" Silk Dome Neodymium Tweeters with Waveguide

Posted

No I can't use both now . I'm trying to figure out which I should use until I do my build next year.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Posted

Do not run the mid's with no tweets /thread.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 767 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...