Dewayne89 Posted September 18, 2015 Report Posted September 18, 2015 I'm looking for a good box design for 2 sa 12s. I know there are plenty but can't find one that'll fit my trunk. I got 35 inches wide 17 tall and 30 deep to work with. I just want a box that's specifically for these subs so I can just build it once. I'm using a hifonics Brutus 1700 in a 2000 regal forward firing sealed to the cabin. Any help would be appreciated.
Polar Posted September 18, 2015 Report Posted September 18, 2015 http://torres-box-tuning-calculator.software.informer.com/ 2000 Ford Ranger Sport Ext Digital Designs DD915J 4.91 net birch box, inch port @ 33hz FSD FZ2600 FSD FZ100.4 Pioneer DEH80PRS PRV Audio 6MB200-4 6-1/2" Midbass Woofers Tymphany BC25SC08-04 1" Silk Dome Neodymium Tweeters with Waveguide
Dewayne89 Posted September 18, 2015 Author Report Posted September 18, 2015 That link is just advertisement I have some software just not sure on port area and whatnot with the specific parameters of these subs on this power
Triticum Agricolam Posted September 19, 2015 Report Posted September 19, 2015 Sundown recommends 1.5 - 2.0 cubes per sub and a 35 Hz tuning. For port area I'd suggest 30 sq in per sub. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Joe X Posted September 19, 2015 Report Posted September 19, 2015 So here is a suggestion, see if the suggested dims will work for you, power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 4 1/2", figure is just an assembly guide: NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.
Dewayne89 Posted September 22, 2015 Author Report Posted September 22, 2015 Thanks joe x I appreciate the help I think til be perfect
Dewayne89 Posted September 22, 2015 Author Report Posted September 22, 2015 Thanks titcam agroclam I'll eventually be smart enough to understand all the parameters and whatnot good answer
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.