She's a cutie. Enjoy them while they are lil. Having a 16 yo boy now makes me realize how quick time flys...but I have a 4 yr old lil one too.(an 8yo twins...they are a challenge)

Build continues to be on point. B)

01 Suburban Z71 - 5.3L - Black - 6" Lift on 35's - Pioneer H/U - Kicker Mids, 8" Polk sub.

Past rides-

07 Avalanche - Sunburst Orange - 4/6 Drop - Pioneer AVH-X5600 - 2/0 Royal Excelene - T/M fuse blocks - Stock and Singer 350 Alts - 4 Kinetik 1800 - Crecsendo BC5500 & S800.4 amps - 2 Tantric HDD 18's.- RE XXX 6.5 comps

01 Grand Vitara - V6 - 4x4 - Pioneer H/U - Incriminator 6.5 Comps - SSA XCON 18 - Skar 1500.1 & 84.4 amps - Singer 160 Alternator - Optima Yellow top..

She's a cutie. Enjoy them while they are lil. Having a 16 yo boy now makes me realize how quick time flys...but I have a 4 yr old lil one too.(an 8yo twins...they are a challenge)

Build continues to be on point. B)

Thanks! I try to enjoy every moment I have with her. My wife and I tried for 15 years to have a kid.

As for the build I feel its going well. I want to finish so bad, but dont want to rush anything.

glad someone is getting things done!

Lol.. I put some primer on the box tonight and got the bolts in for stacking the amps. Just need to connect the new wiring to the CDT comps in the doors and sail, finish painting and wiring the sub box, mount up my 3sixty.2 and amps, install bass knob where the lighter was, install panelpilot volt meter, then some tuning and I should be done. Thought I was close but written out I still have some work to do :)

after seeing this I'm gonna try and put two hours of work into the car tomorrow. More road kill going in

Nice.. always a little motivating to see a similar car being worked on... Btw what are you crossing over the 8s in the sail? Been considering doing that over the 6.5 coax's I put in.

Archived