05 Tahoe electrical issue, passenger door electric

I'm not sure if this is the write area, if it's not let me know.

I know many of you have tahoes so someone had to of had this issue.

2005 Tahoe z71

About a week ago my passenger side power door locked stopped working and it only works manually, I was going to order a door acuator but I decided to wait.

I'm not sure if this could be important but I lost all power in my passenger door including locks the mirror and the window and when I turn the key off the radio turns off instantly, also the key fob does not work.

It happened as I was metering on the to find my frequency. (149.3 at 38hz so far 2 18s on a ia20.1)

So from the little research I did it can either maybe be a loose wire or the pdm needs to be reprogrammed.

If anyone had this happen let me know and what you did to fix it.

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

I know this may be far fetched but, did you check your connections in the door panel? Fuse?

HU: Pioneer 4100 NEX
Subs: 2 Rockford Fosgate R2SD4-10"
Amp: Rockford Fosgate P500-1bd wired @ 1ohm
Front: Polk Audio Components DB6501
Amp: Pioneer GM A5602 wired @ 4 ohm
Rear: Polk Audio Coaxials db651s
(2) OM-1s, (1) VM-1

I'd check the fuses and harnesses that control the window and door locks. If not that, my guess is the unit on the passenger door isn't working.

All the fuses are good gotta check behind the fuse block when I'm off work to see if a wire got loose.

I wish the passenger door buttons were the culprit but the power mirror doesn't work either

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

I know this may be far fetched but, did you check your connections in the door panel? Fuse?

I'm going to pull the door panel off in a little while when I get home from work. I don't think that could be it but it's worth a look

Archived