REAudio50 Posted April 14, 2008 Report Posted April 14, 2008 Got bored so I decided to make my first vids today with the new set up.... Elevator by Timbaland: Jeezy the Snowman by Young Jeezy: JL Audio XR 6.5 Components Pioneer Head Unit JL Audio e4300 amplifier RE Audio SX 18 US Amps Xterminator XT4000d amp Stinger 1.2 farad Capacitor Optima Yellow top battery
AI James Posted April 14, 2008 Report Posted April 14, 2008 i had this exact same setup and got some great results out of it.
REAudio50 Posted April 14, 2008 Author Report Posted April 14, 2008 haha yea I think you were the one who recommended my getting the Xterminator amp....so far I REALLY love it!! Thanks man! haha JL Audio XR 6.5 Components Pioneer Head Unit JL Audio e4300 amplifier RE Audio SX 18 US Amps Xterminator XT4000d amp Stinger 1.2 farad Capacitor Optima Yellow top battery
AI James Posted April 14, 2008 Report Posted April 14, 2008 np it was a great sounding sub stage for the money i had in it.
REAudio50 Posted April 14, 2008 Author Report Posted April 14, 2008 yea I agree. I wanna double the set up hopefully by next year sometime JL Audio XR 6.5 Components Pioneer Head Unit JL Audio e4300 amplifier RE Audio SX 18 US Amps Xterminator XT4000d amp Stinger 1.2 farad Capacitor Optima Yellow top battery
AI James Posted April 14, 2008 Report Posted April 14, 2008 shouldnt cost much to get another sx18 and xterminator. lol i thoguht about playing with some exterminators on my new setup as well, but i dont have the hookups i used to with product so its not as cost effective.
Jman08 Posted April 14, 2008 Report Posted April 14, 2008 Lookin good man you should get some more vids of the outside now. Youtube.com/J Hutch22
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.