Jump to content

Bassheads Revenge. Help me out SMD!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

So my wife decided today that she would make a post on facebook and for every like her photo gets she will do 1 burpee. Help me make her pay!!!

Think about every time that your wife, girlfriend, or any woman has bitched and complained about your car audio. This is your chance to help me make mine pay!

Please click the following link and like her photo!

https://www.facebook.com/coachcourt8/photos/a.1630376963885171.1073741828.1630310390558495/1655530438036490/?type=3&theater

Thanks!!!

Posted

she owe us a demo from 2 years ago

haha and I quote "how the fuck did they remember that". I have to get the truck rebuilt and I will hold her to that for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 727 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...