Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

best box ideas


Ba55h3ad651

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I have 2 kicker cvrs 07 Model And I'm wondering what would be the best box to put my sub's in? I was wondering if someone could give me a design or cut sheet for the box thanks.

Posted

What vehicle are they going in and what are the max dimensions of your space?

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Posted

They are 12s and I have a trailblazer ext so space is not a problem for 2 12s

I understand space may not be a problem, but without knowing your max dimensions you are not going to get a box that fits well. If your wheel wells are 46" wide and someone gives you a design that 48" you are SOL. Likewise a design that is 36" wide is going to look funny and will not be the most efficient use of space.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3045 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...