ROLEXrifleman Posted October 17, 2015 Report Posted October 17, 2015 And I'm not even close to being done Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted October 17, 2015 Report Posted October 17, 2015 How old are the reference amps? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
ROLEXrifleman Posted October 17, 2015 Author Report Posted October 17, 2015 I stopped running SS in 1999. So I'd say I bought them between 1994-1997 Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted October 17, 2015 Report Posted October 17, 2015 Droooooollllllllll. You wanna sell them? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.