CarAudioFab Posted October 26, 2015 Report Posted October 26, 2015 I mounted the templates to the door. Im going to have to redo them to move the tweeter forward. The seat is all the way back. Glad I checked before glassing. That would have been a disappointing. Glad you caught it as well. Always always always check mounting before starting glass work. -Mark Host of "CarAudioFabrication" - YouTube Car Audio Tutorial Channel Check out my forum section here on SMD for my builds and tutorial videos! Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CarAudioFabrication
Michael Dunkle Posted October 26, 2015 Author Report Posted October 26, 2015 BigManAC I was going for something like this.
Michael Dunkle Posted October 31, 2015 Author Report Posted October 31, 2015 Got some work done today. Rebuilt the molds for the doors. They fit. Much better!
Michael Dunkle Posted November 8, 2015 Author Report Posted November 8, 2015 Alright I got a lot of work done on the doors today. Put the well nuts in the doors and did the first layer of glassing on the door panels
Michael Dunkle Posted November 12, 2015 Author Report Posted November 12, 2015 I was able to sneak away from the family and work on the door molds some more
Michael Dunkle Posted November 13, 2015 Author Report Posted November 13, 2015 I got a little present yesterday 300 amp alternator!
Michael Dunkle Posted November 13, 2015 Author Report Posted November 13, 2015 Still waiting on the wiring. Any one recommend a place to get good battery terminals? And maybe a bus bar set for the rear batteries?
Keagan-Z06 Posted November 13, 2015 Report Posted November 13, 2015 Can I have that stoplight? HU: Pioneer 4100 NEXSubs: 2 Rockford Fosgate R2SD4-10"Amp: Rockford Fosgate P500-1bd wired @ 1ohmFront: Polk Audio Components DB6501Amp: Pioneer GM A5602 wired @ 4 ohmRear: Polk Audio Coaxials db651s(2) OM-1s, (1) VM-1
Michael Dunkle Posted November 13, 2015 Author Report Posted November 13, 2015 Keagan yes you can have the stop light. Its an led one and bright as hell
Keagan-Z06 Posted November 13, 2015 Report Posted November 13, 2015 lol, nice work man, I was wondering what alt that was? Mechman or DC? I wanna eventually get one, not that I'm running anything big anyways. HU: Pioneer 4100 NEXSubs: 2 Rockford Fosgate R2SD4-10"Amp: Rockford Fosgate P500-1bd wired @ 1ohmFront: Polk Audio Components DB6501Amp: Pioneer GM A5602 wired @ 4 ohmRear: Polk Audio Coaxials db651s(2) OM-1s, (1) VM-1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.