Michael Dunkle Posted November 28, 2015 Author Report Posted November 28, 2015 Got the box almost done. Routing out the holes on second baffle
Michael Dunkle Posted November 28, 2015 Author Report Posted November 28, 2015 Went to the hardware store got some blind nuts. Also got a package yesterday
Michael Dunkle Posted December 7, 2015 Author Report Posted December 7, 2015 Got back on the truck today. Test fitted the box
Michael Dunkle Posted December 7, 2015 Author Report Posted December 7, 2015 Started working on the amp rack too. My wife says it's too much! I was like is there ever such a thing. Routed some hole for cooling.
Michael Dunkle Posted December 7, 2015 Author Report Posted December 7, 2015 Getting it ready for sanding.
jcarter1885 Posted December 7, 2015 Report Posted December 7, 2015 Nice amp rack and I love those Arc amplifiers. Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface AudioControl DM-608 (2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns (4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5" AudioControl LC-6.1200 (1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz Ampere Audio AA3800.1 Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting) Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk) Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs
Michael Dunkle Posted December 7, 2015 Author Report Posted December 7, 2015 Nice amp rack and I love those Arc amplifiers. You know for the longest time I was a precision power and jl guy. But when ppi got bought out and jl went big box I lost faith in them. I tried massive audio and a few others. Nothing was as good as the ppi's. Then my friend and owner of the audio store I get my stuff from let me barrow a ks1000.1 and a ks900.6. They worked so good I bought them 4 days later. He had the xxk2500's in his car, but pulled them out to upgrade. He offered them to me for next to nothing, so I bought them. Haven't looked back sense.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.