Second Skin Audio

box makers or anyone good with win isd plzzzzz help

cocoleveo7686

Bear in mind that those curves don't factor in cabin gain so the curves are just for comparison purposes. It looks like the subs perform pretty similar, if seriously lacking space or pushing 1500+I would go with the 3.0s.

Bear in mind that those curves don't factor in cabin gain so the curves are just for comparison purposes. It looks like the subs perform pretty similar, if seriously lacking space or pushing 1500+I would go with the 3.0s.

Which program did u use? Ill be pushing 1700 but thats obv if voltage stays high. I think the dc can handle 1500. Id like to save some money if i can.

Is 34hz good for daily? What port area would you do?

Which program did u use? Ill be pushing 1700 but thats obv if voltage stays high. I think the dc can handle 1500. Id like to save some money if i can.

Is 34hz good for daily? What port area would you do?

If I only had 3.2 cubes, I'd go with 10s before 12s. You'll get better lows from 10s in a properly sized box. I know DC says you can get away with smaller boxes but that's got the general public, not guys listening to the kind of music we listen to. 10s would get the job done better in my opinion.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived