cocoleveo7686 Posted October 26, 2015 Report Posted October 26, 2015 So i kinda leveled it down to 2 12" DC AUDIO LEVEL 3 or Ampere audio 3.0 as they require small boxes but i have found much on it. I can fit 3.2 cubes total after displacement and i used win isd and i dont know if im doing this right but it shows that the dc level will kill the ampere with the same box and everything i have the same but i needed someone to check it out! I am going to be running them off of a American Bass VFL 175.1 Thanks in advance sorry its hard to see they are both in a 3 cube ft box tuned to 34 hz. Yellow is the dc and Green is the ampere audio. Maybe i have something wrong.
Triticum Agricolam Posted October 26, 2015 Report Posted October 26, 2015 I'll check things out when I get back to my computer, but the frequency response for the DC sub looks horrendous. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
cocoleveo7686 Posted October 26, 2015 Author Report Posted October 26, 2015 I'll check things out when I get back to my computer, but the frequency response for the DC sub looks horrendous. Thank you. I can fit them around 3.2 cubes total maybe 3.5 and i was told to look into these subs as they like smaller boxes.Maybe u can tell me some trick on how to use win isd. Just trying to get loudest with my space. Id go 1 big 12 but wont be loud enough
cocoleveo7686 Posted October 26, 2015 Author Report Posted October 26, 2015 whats your port area I didnt enter that into win isd. I just added all the specs of each. Then went into box and changed it to 80 liters which is 3 cubes then put 34hz in the selection
Triticum Agricolam Posted October 26, 2015 Report Posted October 26, 2015 Lol, well I figured out why the frequency response looked so funky in the picture you posted for the DC Level 3. You have the box volume set at 83 cubic meters, that may be a tight fit in your vehicle. Change that to liters and then see how things look. I plugged the numbers into WinISD on my computer and with an 83 liter box tuned to 34 Hz the frequency response looked really good for the Level 3. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Joe X Posted October 26, 2015 Report Posted October 26, 2015 Here's what I get in a 1.5 net tune to 34Hz box for both subs, 1200W Red: DC level 3 12, Yellow; Ampere Audio 3 12 The Ampere seems to put out a little more at tuning in that box size, that sub seem to perform really good in a small box.
cocoleveo7686 Posted October 27, 2015 Author Report Posted October 27, 2015 Here's what I get in a 1.5 net tune to 34Hz box for both subs, 1200W Red: DC level 3 12, Yellow; Ampere Audio 3 12 The Ampere seems to put out a little more at tuning in that box size, that sub seem to perform really good in a small box. Is that on winisd? How did u do that? Will 1.5cubes play a good bandwidth on the dc level subs? Looking for loud daily box. Not sure how many square inches of port is needed
Kyblack76 Posted October 27, 2015 Report Posted October 27, 2015 Here's what I get in a 1.5 net tune to 34Hz box for both subs, 1200W Red: DC level 3 12, Yellow; Ampere Audio 3 12 The Ampere seems to put out a little more at tuning in that box size, that sub seem to perform really good in a small box. imagine that.... probably a bit more friendly on the wallet vs the dc to........ SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
cocoleveo7686 Posted October 27, 2015 Author Report Posted October 27, 2015 Here's what I get in a 1.5 net tune to 34Hz box for both subs, 1200W Red: DC level 3 12, Yellow; Ampere Audio 3 12 The Ampere seems to put out a little more at tuning in that box size, that sub seem to perform really good in a small box. imagine that.... probably a bit more friendly on the wallet vs the dc to........ no actually dc level 3 is around 275. Ampere 3.0 is around 375 this is what i got again plugging into win isd. Not sure if im doing it right. I cant put in 1200 rms then it brings dbs up too high i cant see. am i doing it right? green is ampere. yellow is dc level 3 Im looking for something that will play down to 30hz and get loud up to 55hz. just aloud daily car. Not spl is 34hz good medium?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.