lucifer Posted October 30, 2015 Report Posted October 30, 2015 Ive had type r 12s now for quite sometime . I've never dabbled with 15s but am open to the idea . Looking for suggestions for a change . I hear of fi audio everywhere and I do live in Vegas where they are manufactured but I can't see paying 700 for those . My charging system is up to par and I have 2000 watts rms to play with . Any suggestions ideas welcome . O also this is for a nissian xterra I'd like to keep a little rear cargo area maybe 3 12s??
noobslayer77 Posted October 30, 2015 Report Posted October 30, 2015 ii c. around 700 for both subs. how much space r u willing to sacrifice Iin the trunk? and r u thinkin ported or sealed. What amp and electrical? 2004 Jeep Liberty Limited 2 13w7s skar 3500 cnf mids (soon) xs batteries
lucifer Posted October 30, 2015 Author Report Posted October 30, 2015 Electrical is 270 amp mechman Knukonceptz 0and 4 ga Xs power 4900 Mb quart 2000x1 Ported is what I'm familiar with I listen to predominately Edm . I'd like to keep some space for gear as I hike target shoot and go to camping music festivals frequently.
mcfalcon Posted October 30, 2015 Report Posted October 30, 2015 fi makes many brands and you can get some lower power handling subs for a lot cheaper than $700. Still learning but have started gathering.
tdsa23 Posted October 30, 2015 Report Posted October 30, 2015 Single 15? You could do a Fi Q 15 XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
mcfalcon Posted October 30, 2015 Report Posted October 30, 2015 http://store.ficaraudio.com/ssd-series/ there is an fi 12" woofer 1000w rms for$224 Still learning but have started gathering.
lucifer Posted October 30, 2015 Author Report Posted October 30, 2015 I was just looking at those. Are the fis really that badass? I could buy 3 type rs and a box for the price of those 2 speakers alone.
mcfalcon Posted October 30, 2015 Report Posted October 30, 2015 As I had to learn when I first came here these subwoofers and brands tossed around here are in a whole different realm than what you can go to best buy and pick up. My best advice to you is read through a few threads before you make a decision. Still learning but have started gathering.
yurvalentine Posted October 30, 2015 Report Posted October 30, 2015 If you care about quality then yes it's worth it. If you prefer to spend less Alpine are pretty decent.
tdsa23 Posted October 30, 2015 Report Posted October 30, 2015 Is there anyone by you where you could get a demo to hear them? XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.