mcfalcon Posted October 31, 2015 Report Posted October 31, 2015 I'm not saying anything bad about Soundqubed but Fi is alot better choice. Still learning but have started gathering.
lucifer Posted October 31, 2015 Author Report Posted October 31, 2015 A company that can't answer customers questions or even reply is at the bottom of my list. Sound q has a great site with tech support fi is just to make $$$ I shall install
mcfalcon Posted October 31, 2015 Report Posted October 31, 2015 Choice is up to you. But people need more than a few hours to reply. Anyways I'm tuned in. Hope you're gonna do a build log. Still learning but have started gathering.
lucifer Posted October 31, 2015 Author Report Posted October 31, 2015 Not sure how to do a build log. ? I have many others in my truck.
mcfalcon Posted October 31, 2015 Report Posted October 31, 2015 There is a section called members builds and rides. Some people take pics of their progress and post them and keep everyone updated. We have a lot of pic whores (including myself) that love to see projects come to life. Still learning but have started gathering.
yurvalentine Posted October 31, 2015 Report Posted October 31, 2015 Choice is up to you. But people need more than a few hours to reply. Anyways I'm tuned in. Hope you're gonna do a build log. If an email response is taking too long, the lead time on the subs will definitely make for an unhappy camper. Probably for the best.
mcfalcon Posted October 31, 2015 Report Posted October 31, 2015 Choice is up to you. But people need more than a few hours to reply. Anyways I'm tuned in. Hope you're gonna do a build log. If an email response is taking too long, the lead time on the subs will definitely make for an unhappy camper. Probably for the best. Yeah didn't think about the handbuilt woofer wait time. Quality can be a kick in the nuts. Still learning but have started gathering.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.