Jump to content

Arc Audio 4000SE


Nicholas Rechichi

Recommended Posts

Posted

This is my Arc Audio 4000se, I was told there were only 2 currently running in WA (Western Australia). Sorry if there is already one on here, I haven't been on this forum in years.

I used it in my old boot install, had it powering 2x RE XXX 12's down at 0.5ohm

b8NKboX.jpg

G95g8HS.jpg

84YUXeP.jpg

9iLss95.jpg

nFAWI2t.jpg

Posted

Dual fan ftw.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Posted

Man sucks that they discontinued them. Yes it's a RZ design. I called arc the other day hoping they might have some but nope :/

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 601 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...