SundownZ71 Posted November 5, 2015 Report Posted November 5, 2015 Im interested in purchasing one of these for my daily, which is a Tahoe with 2 SA 15's and NVX components through out. But, I just don't want to spend $600 and be somewhat satisfied, I'd like some opinions on if it's worth it or if it would be a complete waste. Thanks in advance
MrSkippyJ Posted November 5, 2015 Report Posted November 5, 2015 What do you expect it to do for you? F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
SundownZ71 Posted November 6, 2015 Author Report Posted November 6, 2015 What do you expect it to do for you? Well, make everything sound better, more clean etc
MrSkippyJ Posted November 6, 2015 Report Posted November 6, 2015 Let me rephrase the question. What specific problems are you hoping to change? It has a ton of features and you aren't planning on using them it might be worth investing in a more applicable piece of equipment. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
SundownZ71 Posted November 7, 2015 Author Report Posted November 7, 2015 Let me rephrase the question. What specific problems are you hoping to change? It has a ton of features and you aren't planning on using them it might be worth investing in a more applicable piece of equipment. I don't really have problems, I just love the presets it is capable of doing and everything. Guess I just answered my own question on if it's worth it lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.