Jacob Hardway Posted November 7, 2015 Report Posted November 7, 2015 http://imgur.com/a/Ln85e Had these for a while now and would like to build a real box for them. Didn't get any info when I bought them and can't really find much. Bought them at a local audio store in north east Ohio and they are not really much help. They are dual 4 ohm I know that for sure. They say 3000 watt max but I have 2 of them at 1 ohm on a American bass 80.1 and they seem to be getting enough power. Any help on where to start looking for info so I can make a new box for my extended cab truck would help.
Massivespl Posted November 7, 2015 Report Posted November 7, 2015 Bob at American bass. His PayPal is five star audio so I bet it's something to do with him c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music 2 crossfire 8k 4 NSV3 18s 4 crescendo 10s 4 Rockford pro 6.5s Quad excessive amperage 350alts 4 juicebox 3100s
Massivespl Posted November 7, 2015 Report Posted November 7, 2015 What did u pay for them? Just curious c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music 2 crossfire 8k 4 NSV3 18s 4 crescendo 10s 4 Rockford pro 6.5s Quad excessive amperage 350alts 4 juicebox 3100s
Jacob Hardway Posted November 7, 2015 Author Report Posted November 7, 2015 Bob at American bass. His PayPal is five star audio so I bet it's something to do with him I'm not sure what you mean. Who is Bob and how do I get in contact? What did u pay for them? Just curious Well I've bought a bunch of stuff from this store and the guy usually works with me on price. I think he asks like 160-180 each for them but I ended up with 2 and a box for 290$ if I remember correctly. I get most of my speakers through this store as I really like American Bass SQ 6.5 and he has good deals on those as well.
OrionStang Posted November 7, 2015 Report Posted November 7, 2015 Contact Bob at American Bass. Whats hard to understand? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Massivespl Posted November 7, 2015 Report Posted November 7, 2015 Bob at American bass. His PayPal is five star audio so I bet it's something to do with him I'm not sure what you mean. Who is Bob and how do I get in contact? What did u pay for them? Just curious Well I've bought a bunch of stuff from this store and the guy usually works with me on price. I think he asks like 160-180 each for them but I ended up with 2 and a box for 290$ if I remember correctly. I get most of my speakers through this store as I really like American Bass SQ 6.5 and he has good deals on those as well. Dang $290 for woofers and box is nice price. Hell $300 for just two woofers would be nice deal c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music 2 crossfire 8k 4 NSV3 18s 4 crescendo 10s 4 Rockford pro 6.5s Quad excessive amperage 350alts 4 juicebox 3100s
Jacob Hardway Posted November 7, 2015 Author Report Posted November 7, 2015 I mean does he have and email address. Do I call up American Bass HQ and be like " I need to talk to Bob now." ? I feel like Bob at american bass is a weird place to start.
Massivespl Posted November 7, 2015 Report Posted November 7, 2015 Bob is the owner of American bass... And his PayPal is five star audio so I figure he has something to do with the subwoofers your asking about. He's located in northern Ohio. Just go visit him c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music 2 crossfire 8k 4 NSV3 18s 4 crescendo 10s 4 Rockford pro 6.5s Quad excessive amperage 350alts 4 juicebox 3100s
Jacob Hardway Posted November 7, 2015 Author Report Posted November 7, 2015 Yeah, I feel for the price I paid they probably can't be beat but then again I would love to hear some Sundown or DC subs in the 300$ price range. And with only 1100ish watts I feel I get what I'm looking for out of them.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.