vw0404 Posted November 11, 2015 Report Posted November 11, 2015 hey everyone!!so I have some super tweets and even when the headunit is turned all the way down I have a high pitched tone that kinda matches my rpms whats causing this ?? thanks for help!!!
boom50cal Posted November 11, 2015 Report Posted November 11, 2015 Alternator whine. You've got a bad ground somewhere. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
vw0404 Posted November 11, 2015 Author Report Posted November 11, 2015 ok thank you . whats the best way to find it ?
3vil Posted November 11, 2015 Report Posted November 11, 2015 Well pick one end of your car, front or back, and starting cleaning and tightening up your grounds. Check your amps, hu, battery to chassis, chassis to motor. Each ground should be going to BARE METAL.
boom50cal Posted November 11, 2015 Report Posted November 11, 2015 Well pick one end of your car, front or back, and starting cleaning and tightening up your grounds. Check your amps, hu, battery to chassis, chassis to motor. Each ground should be going to BARE METAL. x2 On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.