2 18" Fi Q's, crown amps, pioneer receiver. Box is built

That's what I thought, it can be either channel right?

As far as I know it needs to be plugged into channel 1, but I don't have a lot of personal experience with those amps.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

That's what I thought, it can be either channel right?

As far as I know it needs to be plugged into channel 1, but I don't have a lot of personal experience with those amps.

Alright, thank you.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got the box designed, thanks to a good guy here on the fourm. Dude has been nothing but helpful. I'll get to building once the weather gets better and the garage gets cleared out.

376A0E5B-5D74-4DDA-9275-AC212C3326CE.png

24 cubes tuned to 23hz, with 180 sq inches of port.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

So yesterday I tore everything down and today I had a few hours after work, so I got started on this. The tv is about as wide as that window opening. This weekend I'll probably get started on the box. The other side of the board is bedlined. The damn opening isn't perfectly square with was a pita to seal up. I ended up using silicone to completely seal it off from the other side.

12253397-12BC-40CD-8E44-233F3A8B29B4.jpg

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Was able to get a little more done today. I shot the bedliner and I really liked it. I only used one little container and it covered the whole area. I'm going to try and get the subwoofer box built this weekend since I have an extra day to get some work done.

6B78A6B9-B821-4D0C-AA56-E716C94544EC.jpg

AF51A9D7-C464-418C-A8BE-1725484BE8BB.jpg

834FDB37-584C-4960-ADD9-623B5CCF5356.jpg

8050AA93-A094-4FFD-A7BA-EDE81A8439C6.jpg

I put the speakers in that little cabinet so it looks neater, to me at least. I still have to bedline the cabinet, make a rack for the receiver, amps, and other little things. Hopefully I can get that done tomorrow, along with the drywall work.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Nice work! In addition to being long and awkward, I bet its not the lightest thing to move around either!

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived