Mauro376455 Posted November 28, 2015 Report Posted November 28, 2015 I did 4 soundqubed 8"s under the seats for a 2011 silverado ext cab and i didint like it(not enoughf airspace but i did it and learned from it), Later i got a box for 2 10"s ported and put the 2 8"s sounded much better. if i can find a pic of the box for the 4 8"s i will post it.(Btw they were inverted)
Bship Posted November 28, 2015 Report Posted November 28, 2015 I am working on cramming two SA-8's under the seat in my 14. I have built brackets to raise the seat 1.5" and I'm not going to guarantee how loud it'll be, I'm not even sure how much space I'll have yet as I just got started. The amps will fit behind the seat with some finesse. CARS 14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days 69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time Last car '12 Focus with build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/
cabotgsxr Posted November 28, 2015 Author Report Posted November 28, 2015 I have spoken with the man that makes those boxes and he assures me that that is what the available air spaces inside of them
dolarbilz Posted November 28, 2015 Report Posted November 28, 2015 I have spoken with the man that makes those boxes and he assures me that that is what the available air spaces inside of themthen why ask us. If he tells you differently. Please order it.and order subs.
Jhunt94 Posted November 28, 2015 Report Posted November 28, 2015 that box won't work for SA-8's, I installed one in a newer GMC and put E8's in it and had to take the magnet boots off just to fit them in there. Idk what was the deal, but there was not as much mounting depth as there was supposed to be. That being said 4 Sundown E-8s on a SAE-1000D got a lot louder than I expected. I was pretty surprised. 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
cabotgsxr Posted November 28, 2015 Author Report Posted November 28, 2015 I'm trying to find out if anyone has done it before that's why I asked
cabotgsxr Posted November 28, 2015 Author Report Posted November 28, 2015 Magnets are not the concern he can C&C machine the Clarence out of the inner sections of the top in the bottom of the box he says the mounting that there's not an issue even though that's what it says on the website he underestimates the mounting depth on the websites
cabotgsxr Posted November 28, 2015 Author Report Posted November 28, 2015 All I am trying to accomplish is what the fuck is going to hit the hardest underneath the backseat of my truck doesn't matter the combination in the money doesn't matter I just want what is going to hit the best
dolarbilz Posted November 28, 2015 Report Posted November 28, 2015 Well two of us spoke on what's fits.in spoke on fitting a ten with mods..even if you could fit 4 nice 8" where you going stuff a 2k amp or two small 1k amp..I know I'm sounding like a dick..but I've done the work to see what can fit..maybe 4 6.5" subs may work but still need fit amps..
Jhunt94 Posted November 28, 2015 Report Posted November 28, 2015 well I still don't know if SA-8s would fit, I've had the box in my hands and I don't believe they would. Even with router work, but if you want to take the chance, be my guest. 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.