SlamminBeats Posted November 28, 2015 Report Posted November 28, 2015 I'm looking for a camera I can leave on with the car off. I want to be able to turn the camera on when I let someone work on the car. Any suggestions? Looking for something I can hide, but it doesnt have to be that fancy. Will a simple dash cam work?
SlamminBeats Posted November 29, 2015 Author Report Posted November 29, 2015 maybe something like this? I also want to be able to record the cabin.. hmmm http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=BBXRD600GW16GB&ref=PLA&omid=103&utm_source=GooglePLA&utm_medium=CSE&utm_item=BBXRD600GW16GB&CAWELAID=230005120000796119&catargetid=230005120001026802&cadevice=c&gclid=COnqp6vYtskCFQ2HaQodJ-gF1A
n8ball2013 Posted November 29, 2015 Report Posted November 29, 2015 Whatever ninja has. The big dog conpustar THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
SlamminBeats Posted November 30, 2015 Author Report Posted November 30, 2015 Whatever ninja has. The big dog conpustar not sure what that it is. I'm looking at this as an investment I can take from car to car. Not sure how much this will cost either, or if the camera i posted is all that great. Seems to have some cool features. But im thinking there has to be a setup that has 2 cameras, one as a dash cam and one I can mount by the third break light looking at the cabin.
ethan_leonardo Posted June 12, 2016 Report Posted June 12, 2016 Whatever ninja has. The big dog conpustar not sure what that it is. I'm looking at this as an investment I can take from car to car. Not sure how much this will cost either, or if the camera i posted is all that great. Seems to have some cool features. But im thinking there has to be a setup that has 2 cameras, one as a dash cam and one I can mount by the third break light looking at the cabin. http://www.compustardash.com/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.