^^^^^ this isnt THE kev is it?? (Kevin Arts?)?

You know it big bro.  Stumbled by your site by accident (never knew it was up).  So when I started going through  your forums, couldn't resist in and had to help a fella HP junkie out  ;D

You know me...There's never enough HP.

Kev..

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

COOL GOOD TO HEAR FROM YA!!!

Guys id like to introduce you to another OLDSCHOOL friend.....KEVIN ARTS!

Anyway, Kevin is the AUTHORITY on Turbos, especially Turbo Diesels and other stuff like that so i see an ASK KEV section coming on soon  8) That is unless he (you if your reading) objects.

;D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Thanks for the intro bro..

Your call bro...I'll chime in anywhere I can help.

But for the record, I am not responsible for blown motors... ;D

Here's a quick bit for you to laugh about.  Notice the sig?  Had to upgrade...2 weeks ago my 04 had a nasty burial with a final dyno run clocking 1183 Hp (with an insane amount of drugs). Time to start over from scratch..LMFAO

BTW, here's some good reading material on the difference between chargers and turbos

• 3 weeks later...

Theres actually a local kid with a supercharged h22 and i really wasnt that impressed... Ive always owned turboed cars. All DSMs but still. Turbos dont always have to have lag either. My buddy justin has a 95 MKIV with a 76mm (I believe, i know its upper 70s) turbo and his it spools and is at full boost by 3k... Plus I like the sound that you get from it spooling, blow off valves arnt half bad either  :^

Wasn't quite sure where I should post this at so I figured I'd give it a shot in the section. Well basically on my honda right now I have a Turbonetic's T60 Turbo on it. But I want to be different and I see/hear about turbo honda's everyday but never hear about a Supercharged H22 due to the fact you have to do serious modding to the engine bay for it to fit or so I've heard. The Supercharge I was lookinat is going to run me another 4k but I don't really know if it's worth it considering it'll only give it about 80hp. So far engine wise as stated it's a H22 and a K20 head with a full head job. Yea I said head job so go ahead and make all the perverted jokes. I don't really feel like listing everything that's been done to it but if you must know just hit me up with a PM or something. So yea what do you guy's think? Just stick with the turbo or run a supercharger? I had a ProCharger on my cougar before the car died and loved it. Wasn't to good on gas mileage but I can't say much about my honda getting good gas either. So, what do you all think?

BTW whats your A/R On that T60, isnt that a big turbo for your setup?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

But because turbo's kick in at high rpms, is what gives them a bad name.  Due to a charger running on the belt, its already spooled up and you don't get the lag. 

Each has their own application and it all depends on what you want your end result to be. :^

But because turbo's kick in at high rpms, is what gives them a bad name.  Due to a charger running on the belt, its already spooled up and you don't get the lag. 

Each has their own application and it all depends on what you want your end result to be. :^

true that. u cant say one thing is better cause theyre designed for diff apps. it all depends what u need/want to do with it. noobs.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Guest beatitouttheframe

i think the turbos good if ur not in a hurry to get up to speed but if u are get a whippelcharger there ok  but they may not have one for ur ride witch is a main problem with them