AGuyWithAJeep Posted November 30, 2015 Report Posted November 30, 2015 Alright so I've tried searching this (yes I even tried using the sticky link in this forum) and have searched with no luck. I have a 2007 Silverado (New Body Style). It is an LTZ with Bose and OnStar. My Headunit is a Pioneer AppRadio 4. I would like to keep my steering wheel controls also, I have read that the GMOS-LAN-02 Kit has had problems for some people so I would like to stay away from that. Also I have read the PAC-03 was a great harness for my truck but they are discontinued. So what options do I have? For now I am keeping the Bose until I get around to replacing the speakers and amp. I have OnStar but have no intent to use it and would actually like to get rid of it. But if a kit happens to keep it that's fine. If anyone has had good luck with a certain harness let me know. Or know of a harness I should use it would be much appreciated. The local audio shop wants $200 for the harness and I know it can't cost that much...
Lakeshow94 Posted December 1, 2015 Report Posted December 1, 2015 pretty sure this one should work. http://www.amazon.com/PAC-RP5-GM31-Replacement-Interface-Navigation/dp/B009P8A044 Retail is $200 though, amazon always sells way lower 1999 Lexus GS 300 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later) Northstar Group 31 & 24 Sundown SCV-4000 Rockford T400-4 2 12" CT Sound Meso CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components CT Sounds Tropo 6.5
ToNasty Posted December 1, 2015 Report Posted December 1, 2015 I don't think there was an ltz in nbs style. Do you meen nnbs? ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
AGuyWithAJeep Posted December 1, 2015 Author Report Posted December 1, 2015 Yes, nnbs. Sorry my phone must have auto-corrected it. It's the 2007-2013 body style
AGuyWithAJeep Posted December 1, 2015 Author Report Posted December 1, 2015 pretty sure this one should work. http://www.amazon.com/PAC-RP5-GM31-Replacement-Interface-Navigation/dp/B009P8A044 Retail is $200 though, amazon always sells way lower If this one will work I'll order it, it says $101 right now which isn't bad
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.