Angict Racing Posted November 30, 2015 Report Posted November 30, 2015 Hi all, I would like to make a box for a subwoofer with port. I tried many programs, but none of this, I ask for help to you who are much more experienced than me. expect your answers.
Joe X Posted November 30, 2015 Report Posted November 30, 2015 List all your equipment models, and vehicle, max dims for a box and type of music you listen.
Angict Racing Posted November 30, 2015 Author Report Posted November 30, 2015 List all your equipment models, and vehicle, max dims for a box and type of music you listen. vehicle:fiat punto 2003 music:hip hop,rap,house and music with low equipment: subwoofer mac audio stx 12 reference, amplifier: Audio system f2 500
Joe X Posted November 30, 2015 Report Posted November 30, 2015 Ok just measure your trunk dimensions (height, width and depth), if you use metric units it's fine just post that and the wood thickness available to you, 18 mm should be available.
Angict Racing Posted November 30, 2015 Author Report Posted November 30, 2015 how height we are instead on the 50cm the width 100cm it is the depth 40cm
Joe X Posted December 1, 2015 Report Posted December 1, 2015 Here is a suggestion, power: to sub rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 6 cm, figure is just an assembly guide:NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.
Angict Racing Posted December 1, 2015 Author Report Posted December 1, 2015 the door as I must assemble her/it excuse me xk there is they are that long and that short two of it, in the photo put me the numbers so I understand better
Joe X Posted December 4, 2015 Report Posted December 4, 2015 the door as I must assemble her/it excuse me xk there is they are that long and that short two of it, in the photo put me the numbers so I understand better I changed the cutsheet to match the figure, please let me know if it ok now,
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.