Project SweetTooth triple 24s?

Did u sell the sub or was selling this beast of a sub on caco?

the sub was forsale all of like 12 hours. its no longer forsale. the amp is for different reasons as im considering upgrading to an M12R as i was offered a really good deal. If it doesnt sell by the time for battery shopping ill keep it. itd be nice to have the extra 3500 wrms but oh well if it doesnt happen

the sub was forsale all of like 12 hours. its no longer forsale. the amp is for different reasons as im considering upgrading to an M12R as i was offered a really good deal. If it doesnt sell by the time for battery shopping ill keep it. itd be nice to have the extra 3500 wrms but oh well if it doesnt happen
ok I got you. Yeah man I was like damn because I wanted to see this build happen. I'm glad you kept the sub and are still doing the build.

ok I got you. Yeah man I was like damn because I wanted to see this build happen. I'm glad you kept the sub and are still doing the build.

ironic twist of fate build is canceled everything is forsale. i lost my job and this build isnt important at the moment

Archived