Jvillebasshead Posted December 4, 2015 Report Posted December 4, 2015 Can anyone show the guts of an scv6000d, and not the image on the website but an actually picture of the amp
MrSkippyJ Posted December 4, 2015 Report Posted December 4, 2015 That is a picture of the actual amp, what exactly are you looking for? F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Carnines Posted December 4, 2015 Report Posted December 4, 2015 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191377-new-sundown-amps-capped-monsters/page-6
Jvillebasshead Posted December 4, 2015 Author Report Posted December 4, 2015 I just bought an scv6000d but it looks like the exact internals of an saz5000d which I know the guy had before, I just need a picture of the internals from someone who has bought one and taken the plate off to examine the internals of it
Carnines Posted December 4, 2015 Report Posted December 4, 2015 I just bought an scv6000d but it looks like the exact internals of an saz5000d which I know the guy had before, I just need a picture of the internals from someone who has bought one and taken the plate off to examine the internals of it just posted it above..
Jvillebasshead Posted December 4, 2015 Author Report Posted December 4, 2015 That's the picture from the website which I have already seen
MrSkippyJ Posted December 4, 2015 Report Posted December 4, 2015 The internals look nearly the same. As Jacob mentioned you have to compare the transformers to see the difference. I think anyway. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.