so the San Bernardino shooting was a terrorist attack.. they found bombs and the garage was converted to a bomb laboratory.. i'm asking for all patriots to send in letters to people in office.. the terrorist did not kill the 14 people, it was our gun laws that took a fundamental right to defend their lives and someone needs to pay for this.. this is proof of why we need and how important the 2nd amendment is to us. this proves that the government cant offer security to us citizens. the cops came in too late, the national guard never came in to protect those lives. it is up to us to fight for our lives and most importantly defend our country.. gun control does not protect the citizens, it murders them.

i wont argue, i hate gun laws. Im a blue collar american and i own weapons. but you basically just said we should have gave a bunch of mentally insane people and their physicians guns.

or would you like to explain it better?

i never said for the mentally ill to have guns.. i just said we need to have our 2nd amendment.. we need to remove the gun laws we have in California

it was a mental health facility they attacked. I get what you are saying, but we want to keep guns away from mentally challenged people so now we see an attack on mentally challenged people. surely you see some connection here right? this is pretty damn strange. why would some random muslims attack some random mental health facility in a state with super strict gun laws?

it was a mental health facility they attacked. I get what you are saying, but we want to keep guns away from mentally challenged people so now we see an attack on mentally challenged people. surely you see some connection here right? this is pretty damn strange. why would some random muslims attack some random mental health facility in a state with super strict gun laws?

not everyone had mental issues.. just because it was a mental health facility dont mean everyone has mental issues.. im willing to bet there are fully rational employees in that facility. not only there but surroundings areas too..

not everyone had mental issues.. just because it was a mental health facility dont mean everyone has mental issues.. im willing to bet there are fully rational employees in that facility. not only there but surroundings areas too..

so why attack it?

because criminals and terrorist are not rational.. i think they tried to kill the mulims who did not want to join isis.. thats what they are doing now

go ask people that do the shooting that question.. im willing to bet gun restricted area and easy targets was the main focus

Honestly it really bugs me when people turn these tragedies into discussions about gun rights,

That's my piece and I'm out......

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

forget it.

I'm not trying to attack you or burn your soap box.

But this whole thing smells shitty to me.

Don't forget your "coward in chief" used one sentence to pay respect to the dead and a whole paragrah to support his "gun law" aganda

Honestly it really bugs me when people turn these tragedies into discussions about gun rights,

That's my piece and I'm out......

i have to because i cant my gun with me where i go and cant defend myself if shit goes down near me. if there was no law against me able to carry i wouldnt care.. i would just load up and go the fuck out. im trying to make our california leaders be held accountable for the deaths

Archived