ptcary Posted April 16, 2008 Report Posted April 16, 2008 (edited) I don't want to use adaptors, looking for RCA cables that actually have 90 degree connectors on one end, other end can be straight. Don't ask, my EQ is in a tight space and regular RCAs won't fit, and I really don't want to move it . http://www.ptcrew.com/phpBB2/download.php?id=5539 Edited April 16, 2008 by ptcary Quote PTCary 2003 SMD PT Cruiser 2011 Honda CBR 250R 2010 Mazda 3i Sport MY BUILD LOG
ALPINE408 Posted April 16, 2008 Report Posted April 16, 2008 The cheapy crankin cables make RCA's like that Ummm megalowmaniac makes custom cables he might be able to help Quote Have you ever had your woofers blown?
Guest MegaloManiac Posted April 16, 2008 Report Posted April 16, 2008 an adapter would be a more viable solution. any reason you dont want to use an adapter? http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cf...tnumber=091-180 Quote
Stephen Posted April 16, 2008 Report Posted April 16, 2008 ive used these before http://www.lmfaudio.com/product_info.php?m...products_id=147 Quote you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
ptcary Posted April 16, 2008 Author Report Posted April 16, 2008 (edited) an adapter would be a more viable solution. any reason you dont want to use an adapter?http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cf...tnumber=091-180 I have only seen the adaptors that are all metal, and would prefer something with a cover on it, don't they have to be shielded from eachother/not touch eachother? I would think that metal ones would be prone to possibly touching eachother. In my pic above (sorry, don't know how to directly post it here) they would be down under it towards the floor, 90 degree back under the seat. There is maybe 1/2 inch space under there. EDIT: sorry if your parts express links to covered adaptors, I can't access that site from here at work. Edited April 16, 2008 by ptcary Quote PTCary 2003 SMD PT Cruiser 2011 Honda CBR 250R 2010 Mazda 3i Sport MY BUILD LOG
darvex Posted April 16, 2008 Report Posted April 16, 2008 Here's a 90 w/ a molded plastic design instead of the full metal case. Stinger Drone Series RCA Angle Adapters I checked out all the cables I can provide and didn't have any luck finding a cable with the right angle ends. If I find a better solution I'll forward you the info. Quote
ptcary Posted April 16, 2008 Author Report Posted April 16, 2008 (edited) Here's a 90 w/ a molded plastic design instead of the full metal case.Stinger Drone Series RCA Angle Adapters I checked out all the cables I can provide and didn't have any luck finding a cable with the right angle ends. If I find a better solution I'll forward you the info. Thanks, those will work, I like the Xscorpion wires linked above, but they don't offer an 8 foot lenght, that I will need in my install, so the Stinger adaptors will allow me to run exact length RCAs. I wouldn't mind getting custom made cables from Megalo, but that may be out of my budget right now. Edited April 16, 2008 by ptcary Quote PTCary 2003 SMD PT Cruiser 2011 Honda CBR 250R 2010 Mazda 3i Sport MY BUILD LOG
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.