Jump to content

Genesis coupe drag car build log


Recommended Posts

Posted

ooh them cocksuckers look pretty

243's?

How in the fuck do those look like 243's? Lol. I'll post a pic of the 241's on my z06 when I get off work

yeah the ports are only big enough to put a fist in

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

ooh them cocksuckers look pretty

243's?

How in the fuck do those look like 243's? Lol. I'll post a pic of the 241's on my z06 when I get off work

meh, dunno how to copy the pic from instagram, they are 285's not 305's, dunno why they put that they are 305's

https://www.instagram.com/p/6gPqOnxmhO/

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

those are nice looking heads... im partial to the brodix ls7 heads myself but thats just me... i just think for the price the brodix are hard to beat and they are manufactured about an hour from my house

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

im going to pick up the rest of the motor from the machine shop tomorrow and i just ordered piston rings... i should have a short block soon

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

turns out that i bought new style cam bearings and i have an early block so now i have to wait for the new bearings to be in and installed before i can pick up the block but i did pick up the rotating assembly

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Posted

oohaiii i remember seeing your user name on here all the time before!

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Posted

Yeah I've been a member since like 2008 or 9 and was very active when I was in college but life and work have taken over ... I miss the good Ole days

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14708 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...