Jump to content

New headunit please help


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am looking for a double din with navigation and bluetooth and seeing if anyone knows of any that's not so pricey. It's not for comp's ,just for the wife and kid's. Trying to keep it under 400 if possible and good quality,thanks.

Posted

tough call, jvc has a model that is for apps, its under 400 I put one in a car and it sounded really good due to the 24 bit burr brown D/A convertors

you will need a phone though to get the nav to show on the screen. otherwise I dont think you can find a model for under 400 that has nav built in.

 

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1152 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...