Not Sure What To Get...

Well im looking to upgrading my front door speakers... but i don't want to run an amp to them. And im not really wanting to spend a whole bunch of money on them. Anyone have any ideas on what i should run? Doesn't really matter what size but if you could find a good set of 4x6 that would be good.

I can't afford exactly what I want right now so I'm going to try the Phoenix Gold RSD components.

You can find them on ebay for around $100 shipped and I have heard some really good things about them for the price.

Car audio and electronics did a review on them and they seemed impressed.(for the money)

So I'm going to go that route until I can afford to get what I want.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Go with the RSD series for $10 to $15 more.

They are alot better quality.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png