I haven't gamed console or otherwise since like 2011, I love forza so it's on the list to be bought, nd I have gta v. But what's the good shit? Any bad ass must haves? Any killer accessories I need to get?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Turtle beaches. Man, just for the free games, play some of that gears of war. The gears games they give you are downloads from the 360 but fuck it, it's 4 free games.

Oh shit didn't know those were available. Does the 360 emulator work okay for them? The couple I've tried have been really rough.

Turtle beaches. Man, just for the free games, play some of that gears of war. The gears games they give you are downloads from the 360 but fuck it, it's 4 free games.

Oh shit didn't know those were available. Does the 360 emulator work okay for them? The couple I've tried have been really rough.

I'll have to look at a pair, I know they are highly recommended headsets. And not sure on the gears, I'll let you know after Wednesday if it's not answered by then

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I'll have to look at a pair, I know they are highly recommended headsets. And not sure on the gears, I'll let you know after Wednesday if it's not answered by then

They got a pair for 40 that works perfectly fine. I'm sure your controller has the 3.5mm plug. I wanted the cheaper 30 dollar pair but there was no more when I went to purchase them.

They got a pair for 40 that works perfectly fine. I'm sure your controller has the 3.5mm plug. I wanted the cheaper 30 dollar pair but there was no more when I went to purchase them.

Oh hell I forgot they added that 3.5mm, I have a nice set of studio behringer head phones I'll dig out

They might not work

Oh. well that's depressing lol. Idk I'll check it out, that is if the power is back on tomorrow, nipsco is our electric provider and they are based in merreville/Valeo area and got raped by the ice lol. My place has been out of power since 1130 est today lol