Sundown Audio

upgrading from vfl 175.1?

cocoleveo7686

I wouldn't touch one of those. The rest would all be good choices, just comes down to the best price and company you want to support. CS will play a factor as well. Unless you can find that 650.1 from a dealer that already has it in stock, AB has a new vfl line out so you prob won't be able to get the 650. Do some research and fjnd something you like.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

cross the sundown off the list.. they dont make a 5k amp any longer.. not only that, youre looking at $1500 if you find one. crescendo is at your price range

the 4500 has been discontinued for over 4 years they made the saz5000 after but its now discontinued.. few online stores have it still.. the SCV6000 is the replacement and its a beast but it cost $1600

the 4500 has been discontinued for over 4 years they made the saz5000 after but its now discontinued.. few online stores have it still.. the SCV6000 is the replacement and its a beast but it cost $1600

Ahhh, ok. Like I said, not too familiar with sundown's line. Haha

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

I found a few good ones. I want something that will put out a true 4k rms at 12.8v. Might go with the scv6000 if my buddy gets me it cheap enough

Archived