Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Do I have enough space for these


ChrisB4

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm planning on getting 2 Fi ssd 15s and what to know if I have enough space for them. If not would the 12s be better suited for that amount of space? My dimensions are 15Hx34.5Wx28.5D

After trying your dims and setting displacements for the subs and a port with enough slot port area I get about 4.4 cubic feet net total or about 2.2 net per driver.

That's way below the 3 net per driver recommended for the ssd 15" and too low for almost any 15", IMO higher end 12s is the way to go unless you found/decided to use quite a bit more space.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4762 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...