Second Skin Audio

Sp4 12'

Allen Lancos

Each of the subs will likely displace roughly .14-.16 cubes. So high side, that's .64 cubes which leaves you with right at 6 cubes, like you thought previously.

Those subs WILL work in that amount of space sealed. You'll be losing out on quite a bit of output going sealed but it WILL be loud.

If it were me, I'd say go for it. You'll have quite a bit of money in subs and amp but you'll have nice equipment for when you decide to go blowthrough.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

lol.... eat, sleep, and breath blowthrough! Is anyone here running one? I swear I have watched so many on you-tube and have yet to see one i liked! I keep seeing all the videos of people watching there mirror flex, or upper part of windshield flex. or door panels and im like wtf my cheap ass kicker subs do that! I hate to say it Im not sure if the box just happened to be perfect for the subs or what but they would straight get down!

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

Two people that have commented on this thread have blowthroughs in regular cabs. Dolarbilz and myself. I'm running 4 12s and he ran a couple different setups. I know that mine gets down and his was much louder than mine.

i dont know why you are dead set on 4 12's but 2 15's will love that power.. save your self $800 and invest on your electrical to keep the amp happy

Two people that have commented on this thread have blowthroughs in regular cabs. Dolarbilz and myself. I'm running 4 12s and he ran a couple different setups. I know that mine gets down and his was much louder than mine.

dont forget me.. i have a blowthrough as well :peepwall:

Is yours up and playing though?

Is yours up and playing though?

it was but its all apart now for the upgrades

2 kicker 15L7 on about 1500 watts.. now imagine better subs on 4 times the power.. blowthrough is the way to go

a question.. do you already have the NS1? if not opt to the SCV7500.. the NS1 is better on the higher voltage range.. you wont get 6500 watts from it at 13.5. a SCV7500 on the other hand will put around 8k at 13 volts

Miguels your truck sounds sick bro. Ever put it on the track just out of curiosity? This is just a walkaround of mine:

Im not dead set on 4 sealed its just what ive run for the last 8 years and ive been very happy with it. Tight accurate bass and im to the point i just want a lot more of the same output. It has a strong punch that kinda hurts when it hits.... if that makes seance!

CleanSierra Ill try and look up your blowthough but im still in the situation of very little to no time to day a build of that scale + no knowhow of even how to do it! I am open to ported with 2 15's If I can expect similar sound with more output. I hope i dont sound argumentative not trying to be. Id just hate to invest 4+grand in something im not gonna like and it be hard to reverse after cutting a hole in my truck....

Here is a short vid of my current though it does it no justice, I can try and get a longer and more broad video tomorrow if yall would like: for some reason video only has sound in one speaker on my headset so sorry about that!

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

Archived