Second Skin Audio

Sp4 12'

Allen Lancos

How well will 4 Sp4 12's work on 1 Ns1 in a 6 cube sealed box. Rated rms is 3000 but would only see aproxamatly 1600ish rms per sub. This is for a daily driver. Was going to do a blowthrough but i cant see myself attempting that with no good reputable audio shops in my area and i have 0 experience with these kinds of builds. Already have 370 amp alt, 2 D3100's, and the Ns1. Now im just stuck on subs to buy!

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

They'll want twice that power. These subs DO perform well on 1500W each and up though so it would sound fine I'm sure. It wouldn't be as loud as it had potential to be, but would still sound great in the right box.

Why sealed, how are you going to for 4 subs across sealed in a blowthrough?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

This is a single cab truck, already using this box with 4 kickers. I have no experience with blowthroughs and have no reputable shops to help me with it so im wanting to just stick with my current setup and just upgrade everything. I know the sp4's would be underpowered but this would also give me room to further upgrade in the future by adding a second Ns1. Just curious as to how well sp4's perform sealed.

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

yeah wouldn't waste the time with those kickass drivers in a sealed enclosure

would it sound good? oh yes, surely. would 2 of the same woofer ported work better? most definitely

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived