Sonic Electronix

talking about inside but if you weld metal I'm pretty sure the paint on the exterior might not handle the heat so well...

honestly, cheap solution....

don't laugh...

tension rod and some wood.... cross shape...

okay now laugh.

Are we talking about bracing the exterior or what the fuck?? I'm lost there.

If it's bad enough to warrant bracing, kerf some wood or if you know somewhat what you're doing make some out of fiberglass. In most cars you'll have a little space under the headliner to fit something in there. Just have to be creative about it.

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

People have been using vibraflex before ampere even started selling it.

The stuff is huge in the Euros and in competition, long before it was sold by Tantric, and now Ampere.

People here are afraid of spending money and they thing some product with a bunch of butyl rubber and a thin flexible 6mil piece of aluminum is better, or even worse yet they will buy asphalt based roofing material and put that in their car..

The SecondSkin DampPro is better than skyhigh due to the aluminum that they use alone.

A butyl based deadener alone will only do so much no matter how many layers you install, the vibraflex is not like a deadener since its hard and rigid.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT... SO JUST TO MAKE SURE I READ THIS RIGHT.... VIBRAFLEX DOES NOT DO WHAT DEADNERS DO?

2001 Ford Expedition

2 SA 12's

Crescendo 2000

M.E.C.A. 141.4 DB

LOL WOW I LEAVE THIS FORM ALONE FOR COUPLE HOURS AND YOU GUYS GO CRAZY LOL

MY SYSTEM CONSIST OF NOTHING RIGHT NOW...... MY REBUILD WILL CONSIST OF ABOUT 10,000WATTS AND THATS ALL I CAN SAY... BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS GETTING PLANNED OUT..

PREVIOUSLY HAD A SP4 15" ON 3,500 AND THE ROOF FLEXED LIKE CRAZY, SO I KNOW IT WILL BE AN ISSUE GOING FORWARD SO TRYING TO GET SOME IDEAS.... AND IF AT ALL POSSIBLE I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP INTERIOR STOCK LOOKING, NO WOOD OR BRACING

2001 Ford Expedition

2 SA 12's

Crescendo 2000

M.E.C.A. 141.4 DB

Yeah it should help, though I doubt it will prevent it entirely.

I UNDERSTAND IT WONT STOP IT... I JUST NEED IT CALMED DOWN

OK SO I SHOULD WAIST THE MONEY ON IT? AND THEN.............. PUT A SOUND DEADNER OVER IT?

2001 Ford Expedition

2 SA 12's

Crescendo 2000

M.E.C.A. 141.4 DB

Stunt_az, there is local guy with a 4 runner in our area that is running the Vibraflex. I talked with him about the install and he said it was a bitch. Two guys the better part of the day in the heat and they STILL had to heat up the deadener to make it pliable. The roof was the worst/hardest part while trying to apply because of how hot the deadener was and wearing your arms out. I've seen the deadener in two different builds and it does a fantastic job at adding mass.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived