reedal Posted January 15, 2016 Report Posted January 15, 2016 Correct. So an external processor or external EQ would be needed for that. EQ would be the cheaper route, but personally I would just roll with the left and right only EQ if you have the tweets right by each other on each side. But if they're spread out, you may need one of the other options. With the external EQ, you would need one that will take a signal of 1khz and higher at a minimum, and take that two channel input and make a four channel output. I'm not sure if that's an option for you. And as I'm sure you may have discovered by now, in network mode, the 80prs does not have front/rear fading, only left/right balance. But you get the awesome feature of choosing which position in the front, so you can set up the time alignment for your drivers seat, your passengers seat for demoing, and for the front as a whole if you're cruising with someone and want the sound perfectly centered between you. SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
katastrophi Posted January 15, 2016 Author Report Posted January 15, 2016 Yup i figured that out on the 80prs this deck is beyond amazing. Thanks again on the fast response. I cant wait until my system is dialed in hopefully i get my speakers/tweeters in soon. Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-80PRSSpeakers: Hertz esk 165l5<p>Amp: Soundqubed Q2-200
reedal Posted January 15, 2016 Report Posted January 15, 2016 I love mine. It does everything I want except make me money SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.