new build for the 1/1 Gm certified Vogue Deville

What's up everyone!

SOTM August winner here... Speaking of which I'll be posting the Skar giveaway 4Runner build when I finish this one.

Soooo the Vogue Deville is getting its 3rd sql system makeover. This time I am going with these super rare Esoteric/Diamond Audio D7 amps!

I'm having a hard time on the sub end though ?

Don't know if I'll do two 12s in a 4th again or four 8s in the rear deck firing right into the rear glass.

I want to keep as much trunk space as I can to show off the amps.

What do you guys think? Also brother Steve I need your help brother... I'd like to get new plexi Windows made for these OldSchool amps ... They are not in terrible shape but I just would like them brand new!

http://s1030.photobucket.com/user/DJtranceponder/slideshow/

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s1030.photobucket.com/user/DJtranceponder/embed/slideshow/"></iframe>

2loud I have a fleet of them brother and they just keep coming lol

Right now I have 8 but will be getting another 6 next weekend, most are new old stock, so if you need a couple

Perhaps we can work something out. I'll be straight up, the original Esoteric ones I'll never sell...but I have Esoteric/Diamond 4ch ones and the Diamond monoblocks (those do not have the esoteric marks on them

One of my favorite looking amps ever. Only sold a handful ourselves, mostly 4 channels.

Outstanding! There is very limited info of these amps... What do you know about them? I'd really like to know everything I can to do a nice video about them since there's none showcased out there. I'll appreciate anything you may know/have in them . Thanks brother I appreciate your time!

One of my favorite looking amps ever. Only sold a handful ourselves, mostly 4 channels.

Outstanding! There is very limited info of these amps... What do you know about them? I'd really like to know everything I can to do a nice video about them since there's none showcased out there. I'll appreciate anything you may know/have in them . Thanks brother I appreciate your time!

They were kind of an enigma. They were already on hand when I came back to the shop after being away a couple years, so I don't know their back story/intro story or even remember who our sales rep was 10+ years ago.

I do remember that the entire Diamond amp line was solid and powerful, even down to the D3 line that came out right at the end. Across their range we sold mostly D5. The two D7s I personally installed were very powerful and easy to work with.

That shop sold a few times after I left and then shut down. Not sure where the knowledgeable owner ended up. Sorry I don't have more for you.

Cool project, good luck!

Static drops are my bag.

They were kind of an enigma. They were already on hand when I came back to the shop after being away a couple years, so I don't know their back story/intro story or even remember who our sales rep was 10+ years ago.

I do remember that the entire Diamond amp line was solid and powerful, even down to the D3 line that came out right at the end. Across their range we sold mostly D5. The two D7s I personally installed were very powerful and easy to work with.

That shop sold a few times after I left and then shut down. Not sure where the knowledgeable owner ended up. Sorry I don't have more for you.

Cool project, good luck!

Well thanks for the info brother I appreciate it! They sure are powerful beasts... Nothing was cut half ass or cheap on these amps,I'm really excited to showcase something that's hardly ever seen. Do you remember the msrp back then? Some have told me 12-1500$ some said 2000$.

Not $2k. Less.

Ugh...95% sure of what they were but don't want to spread misinformation...also think they were priced the same as each other. Used to joke "Either one for the low, low price of."

pm incoming. Please verify before publishing.

Static drops are my bag.

Archived