new build for the 1/1 Gm certified Vogue Deville

Not $2k. Less.

Ugh...95% sure of what they were but don't want to spread misinformation...also think they were priced the same as each other. Used to joke "Either one for the low, low price of."

pm incoming. Please verify before publishing.

I'm hoping brother BigD wiz can find some info ... You were right when you said that these are a enigma lol

damn i would love to own one of them beasts

They are scarce but if you hunt hard enough you'll find em ... But have a good chunk of change ready because they are not cheap to this day, especially in great condition.

yeah after seeing your post i looked on ebay theres 3 there now not a bad price

Indeed but they are not complete, I know who's selling it he's a friend of mine. The 4ch 7054 is the least expensive 3-500$, the mono 7051 7052 and the bigger 7152 fetch a good 5-800$. Now that's on the Diamond ones... On the original Esoteric amps (before Diamond bought the design) those can fetch huge cash 800+, and Eso also made a super rare unicorn subwoofer. Those are a car audio holly Grail there lol .

I'm speaking like I know a ton but really I don't... I've reach out to maaaany OldSchool legends that gave me what they knew about them,which was limited.

yeah i remember when esoteric came out with them in the 90's then when diamond came out in the early 2000's i was living in vegas

Indeed and damn it you were right close to home base lol!.

Their Hq was in Scotsdale Az ... I bet most of the early ones are out west for sure IF they still exist.

I haven't seen one serial# that went beyond 1300 ... I believe because of the high MSRP price tag ,not many were made in let's say 98-2003 time frame.

yeah wish i had pics of them i forgot about the serial # and of course i cant remember what they would be

Still I'm clueless on what subs to use with them... I really want to try four 8s in the rear banging into the back glass. Give them a cool 800w rms... Too bad diamond does not make 8s, I'll just have to stay with Skar. They've treated me super good since I won SOTM

Archived